e-Tendering or e-Procurement System is a process of procuring the items electronically using internet. This facility drastically reduces the tendering cycle time and reduces most of the indirect costs and enhances transparency in procurement.
We do provide expert consultation and solution to bidders and publishers for e-Tendering / e-Procurement registration, bidding and publishing for various State / Central / PWD / Panchayet etc.
e-Procurement Portal of West Bengal Govt. :
Special Instructions to the Contractors/Bidders/Publisher for the e-submission of the bids online through this eProcurement Portal
- Bidder should do Online Enrolment in this Portal using the option Click Here to Enrol available in the Home Page. Then the Digital Signature enrolment has to be done with the e-token, after logging into the portal. The e-token (Digital Signature Certificate – DSC) may be obtained from one of the authorized Certifying Authorities such as eMudhraCA/GNFC/IDRBT/MtnlTrustline/SafeScrpt/TCS.
- Bidder/Publisher then logs into the portal giving user id / password chosen during enrolment.
- The e-token that is registered should be used by the bidder and should not be misused by others.
- NOTE : DSC once mapped to an account cannot be remapped to any other account. It can only be Inactivated.
- The Bidders can update well in advance, the documents such as Certificates, Financial statements, Credentials, Purchase order details etc. While uploading documents, digital signature to be done. This will ensure lesser upload of bid documents.
- Bidder should arrange for the EMD as specified in the tender. The original should be posted/couriered/given in person to the Tender Inviting Authority, within the bid submission date and time for the tender.
- The bidder has to submit the tender document(s) online well in advance before the prescribed time to avoid any delay or problem during the bid submission process.
- NOTE: Bidder has to Freeze the Bid, to ensure that he/she completes the Bid Submission Process. Bids Which are not Frozen are considered as Incomplete/Invalid bids and are not considered for evaluation purposes.
e-Procurement Portal of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD):
(ref : https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com/)
Special Instructions to the Contractors/Vendors/Bidders/Publisher for the e-submission of the bids online through this eProcurement Portal
1. Bidders/Vendors/Suppliers/Contractors must get themselves registered on the portal for participating in the e-tenders published by the department.
2. Bidders must provide the details of PAN number,registration details etc as applicable and submit the related documents. The user id will be activated only after submission of complete details.
3. Bidders must have a valid email id and mobile number.
4. Bidders are required to obtain Class 3 Digital Certificates (Signing & Encryption) as per their company details.
5. Once bidder DSC is mapped with the user id, the same DSC must not be used for another user id on the same portal. However bidder can update the digital certificate to another user id after un-mapping it from the exiting user id.
6. Bidders now can login with the activated user Id & DSC for online tender submission process in this portal.
7. The Bidders can update well in advance, the documents such as Certificates, Financial statements, Credentials, Purchase order details etc. While uploading documents, digital signature to be done. This will ensure lesser upload of bid documents.
8. Bidders must go through the downloaded tender documents and prepare and upload bid documents as per the requirements of the department.
9. Bidders are advised to read complete BoQ/SoQ/Price Bid/Financial Bid and Terms & Conditions before quoting rates in the bid document.
10. Bidders must pay required payments (Tender fee, EMD, Tender Processing Fee etc) as mentioned in the tender document, before submitting the bid.